Our Experiences In Tiruvannamalai

Our Experiences In Tiruvannamalai
A GUIDE TO THIS BLOG

On the side panel is a list of contributors. We recommend reading by writer as we don't want you to miss out on anyone's experience.

If, however, you would like to read from the very beginning, please scroll down to the bottom of each web page and hit 'older posts', till you find the very first post.


There are about 400 pages of information on Girivalam on this website.
Enjoy
__________________________________________


Experiences from Crore 1-6 of our mantra japa

















I am happy to tell you that I am at peace and Lord Shiva is showering his blessings on me slowly.  I shall chant more and more .
______________

My sister and her family left for Kerala yesterday and will be visiting Puthur Shiva Temple. Infact, last year her only prayer to Puthur Shiva was for his grace that she be able to bring her husband and children next time.
 
They have had a lot of miracles happen in their family after her first visit to Puthur Shiva Temple. Her husband's nature has changed 90% and this time he initiated that they visit Puthur temple also.  She was facing Dasasandhi for the last two years. It is a very bad time as it affects health. My sister told me that some people can die in that period. That was her condition. In the correct time, we went to many Shiva temples in Chennai and also Puthur Shiva and did many nama japam.  Because of the nama japam she could cross the time without facing much crucial time. Lord Shiva saved her.


Now she is very happy and we shall be ever grateful to you. You are doing this great seva for Lord Shiva. Thanks to you how many people are chanting Nama Shivaya!!! I will be visiting Puthur Shiva soon as I want to see Puthur Shiva's smiling face again.

_______________
.
"I am praying to Lord Shiva and Parvati to give you and your team more blessings for creating such a dynamic website which is helping thousands of devotees to do the Koti Nama Japam. Lots of positive changes have happened in my life since I started this japam.
____________________
.
.
First, since the last 10 days I have been free of tension. I am mentally at peace. At home also there is now a good atmosphere, otherwise we used to fight over simple things.
.
In my office, because of the present recession, we came to know that this year we will not get any increment at all. While I was typing Om Namah Shivaya, I prayed for some improvement. Two days later, my company announced an increment. Yesterday, we found that it was going to be very good increment.
.

From my experience, I know that Lord Shiva of the Puthur temple is very powerful and whoever does worship with honesty and devotion, he will hear. I would like to visit Puthur Shiva temple on my next visit to Kerala and will donate whatever I can. My thinking is that Puthur Temple will be known to the world in the near future and it will become a major center for meditation and more.
.
Thank you once again for your kind action. Please forgive me if I have made any mistakes. Frankly we were from a very, very, poor family, under Daridryarekha, so I have only studied upto 10th std in Malayalam medium.
.
From our childhood we have faced a lot of problems. Then also we used to chant Om Namah Shivaya and Shiva's Panchaksharam Sthothram and do whatever we could to help old peoples in our village. My faith is that because of those day's karma, we got a convenient life now."
_________

"Thank you for your blessings. I am only able to do japas due to His grace. I am so used to typing it out, I think He is happy with it, as I can already feel the affects in the form of peace, patience and right thinking.
___________



The only thing which comes to my mind is total bliss, and they are so very beautiful. The photos of LORD SHIVA & FAMILY you have posted here are just so beautiful to look at only. I can only thank you all for letting me take part in this wonderful work. Once again thanks a lot.
___________

U will be surprised , I hav been chanting om namah shivaya 108 times every day in the morning & sometimes twice it feels good & gives me confidence, the next time i`ll see u i will giv u the money for prasadam. Hopefully I`see u soon.
____________

I don't worry about the economy any more because I can feel Puthur Shiva is taking care of us. Thanks for organizing this japam. We would like to do it for a long time.
____________

After joining the Koti Nama Japam group, my thinking has changed. I am thinking everything positively now and have peace of mind. Before I used to get angry quickly but now I can control myself.
.
I have only one wish - for me to have a Darshan of "Shri Puthur Shiva" at the earliest. I think he will give me chance immediately.
___________

My son has a learning disability and failed his 7th Standard exams but this time after doing japam to Lord Shree Puthur Shiva and Guruvayoorappan, I am glad to inform you that my son has passed his S.S.C. exam with First Class (65.38%). What can I say, everything is by the grace of Lord Shree Puthur Shiva and Guruvayoorappan.
________

Thank you for this japam. When we pray to Lord Shiva we are actually activating the chakras or the energy centres in our body which will speeden up our spiritual evolution. Let us pray with feeling that all are really Ishwara.
___________

These mantras are very powerful vibrations which are activating the akanda as well as pinda energies. Let this Maha mantra keep reverberating in the universe eternally.
___________

Thank you so much for starting these japam groups. What you are doing is excellent. May you and your family be blessed by Siva Parivar, Venugopala Murthy and Sastha.
___________

First of all my family would like to thank you & appreciate your unselfish effort to promote this great, powerfull ancient temple. My family is doing the Japam literaly every day & we have found results.
___________

With our Lord's Grace, things have stated moving a little to the positive side. Just praying that it continues and we are out of the woods, with HIS BLESSINGS. Please keep on praying for us.
______________

After I started doing japam in crore 6, I was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter.
_________________

Thank you for showing us this way.
_____________

Please email your experiences to puthurshiva@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment