Our Experiences In Tiruvannamalai

Our Experiences In Tiruvannamalai
A GUIDE TO THIS BLOG

On the side panel is a list of contributors. We recommend reading by writer as we don't want you to miss out on anyone's experience.

If, however, you would like to read from the very beginning, please scroll down to the bottom of each web page and hit 'older posts', till you find the very first post.


There are about 400 pages of information on Girivalam on this website.
Enjoy
__________________________________________


Experiences from Crore 8 of our mantra japa















"My family and I joined this japam group in 2009 at a really challenging time in our lives. It looked as if we were going to lose everything we had built over 16-17 years – our business, the houses and the good name we had made in the community. We were very worried and at our wits end what to do. It was then that I heard that the Puthur Shiva Temple was starting a japam group. I knew immediately it was the blessing of my Ishta Devata, Lord Shiva

Within 6 months of starting the japam, I got the call to do the Char Dham yatra. It was beyond my wildest dreams. It was such a good trip that I have no words to describe his grace. Lord Shiva made the whole trip so smooth and nice that we had good darshan in all the places. Now when I look at the devastation in Kedarnath, I realize how much Lord Shiva blessed us.

After the Char Dham yatra, I came back to the U.S. and had full faith that Lord Shiva would do something to salvage our business and the homes. Within six months, Lord Shiva changed our circumstances in such a way that we got back our business and the homes also. Now the things are moving in a positive manner, it will take some time to get all the things right, but I am very, very sure Lord Shiva will do it. I can say with certainty that all this happened because of this japam group and HIS GRACE.
Thank you so much
________________________
We received this email from a japam participant:

“My daughter has scored excellent marks in her CBSE exams: Physics -95%; Chemistry -97%; Biology 99% but because of the current reservation policies, it is very difficult for Forward Classes to get admission in government colleges here in India. Private medical colleges are expecting Rupees 50 to 60 lakhs as donation! I am really disturbed and am requesting all the members of our Puthur Shiva Temple’s Nama Japam Group to pray for my daughter to get a MBBS seat on merit in a government medical college.”

The Japam Group got down to work immediately and we prayed for his daughter. In addition we requested the temple priests to conduct special prayers for her at the Temple.

Soon we got news:

“My daughter has got a BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) seat in a highly reputed college in Chennai on MERIT! We didn't have to pay any donation. Sincere thanks to all of you for the prayers and my humble pranams and thanks to Lord Puthur Shiva.

He explained BDS is like MBBS. Here the doctors deal with all problems related to head and neck with more concentration on teeth and other oral problems. “

_____________________

"Soon after starting japam with you all a few crores ago, Lord Shiva gave me chance to go on pilgrimage so many times, of visiting Shiva temples, chanting Devarams, Thiruvasagam and other powerful stotras. Moreover, He gave me maturity of accepting anything. Be assured, as long as I am breathing, I'll be doing japam.
_____________________

A participant, whose family has been fortunate enough to visit Sree Vellat Puthur Shiva Temple several times wrote:

“Thank you for inviting me to join Crore 8. U won't believe. After a long time, I put my counting machine in my office bag to do japam in the office. (I have been writing Om Namah Shivaya in a diary in the office and at home but not posting regularly) & I was thinking about Puthur Shiva and Thirumandam Kunnu Devi and mentally doing pradakshina while I was traveling to work.

When I reached my office I saw your email. I am so happy that Puthur Shiva wants to me to re-join the japam group.

I don’t know how to express my feelings.....I am so happy. I want to do the japam and I promise that I will do my japam regularly and post it. Thank you so much.
_______________

Another participant who has undertaken many arduous pilgrimages with his wife wrote:

“I don't know whether it is a coincidence or not but the fact is I am blessed to be going on a pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarover in August and now I receive an invite to join the japam once again. I am so pleased. Thank you once again."

{This participant has since returned and written about his experience:   Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2013  He wrote: "Already my mind is planning another visit. Let us see what Lord Shiva has in store for us. "  

A few weeks after this yatra we received an email from him:

"I received prasadam from Puthur Shiva Temple today. Today is my wedding anniversary." Neither we (who run this website) nor the temple authorities had any idea that it was his wedding anniversary BUT Lord Puthur Shiva knew and blessed him!!!)

A few days later we got another email from him. It said:

"I would like to share with you one piece of good news.

My daughter has been accepted into a doctoral studies program of a major American University. She has been offered a generous stipend and full waiver of tuition fees. I am so blessed to be a part of this japam group. Thank you so much"


____________

What can we say? 

Thank you SO much Lord Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment